For My Room
God,
(as if you didn't know I was talking to you, anyway...)
You've made me ACA. The room leader. God, I really don't know what you want me to do. I mean, I have ideas and stuff, but I want this room to be all for You. I want your ideas and your blessing and your protection and your will to be done in everything that I do as leader and in everything that all the roommates do. God, may this room be a focused, pasionate room that loves you and seeks you.
I pray for Tim, Lord, that you would reveal yourself to him. May he rely totally on you for his needs, physically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and metally. Lord, you are his all. You are all he needs. He doesn't need the approval of man and he doesn't need to depend on any person for emotional fulfillment. Lord, satisfy him with yourself. Fill him with your love and approval, your blessings and favor, your grace and power. Help him to be open. I pray that he would develop self-control in all aspects of life. May he mature so greatly this semester that people won't even recognize him, but just stand in awe at the amazing work that you are carrying out in him and will continue to carry out until it is complete.
Encourage Austin, Lord. Austin in a man of you who desperately needs encouragement. After having his third honor coucil case about the same problem (with the result of one being a dismissal from the Honor Academy), he could use a break. I pray that with the remainder of this break you would strengthen him, build him up, refresh and renew him, and give him a open and ready heart for these next eight months. As he sets his mind on you and the things of you, transform him and make him more like you. I pray that he would have an unquenchable passion to be like you, Lord. A burning desire to know you and your intimate, secret thoughts. May he learn abundantly this year - in classes, in the room, in core, even on grounds. I pray that him beoing dismissed last year would continue to turn and bless him, especially for the opportunity to say at the HA for another year.
I thank you so much for Victor, Lord. What a lover of you he is. Bless him in all he does, God. Build him up, raise him up, make him the leader you have called him to be. Speak to him through your Word. Increase his status and stature, his wisdom and knowledge. Work in his heart, Lord. Give him the courage he needs to stad up in front of thousands to speak your words. Give him the boldness to stand for you when no one else does. Strengthen his mind and heart. Let it be focused on you and your will. Reveal your will for his life to him Lord. Bless him and keep him in your hands.
I pray for any January/s that may come into our room next semester. Keep them safe, Lord. Help them to raise their support, and get them here so that your work may begin and contiue in them.
(as if you didn't know I was talking to you, anyway...)
You've made me ACA. The room leader. God, I really don't know what you want me to do. I mean, I have ideas and stuff, but I want this room to be all for You. I want your ideas and your blessing and your protection and your will to be done in everything that I do as leader and in everything that all the roommates do. God, may this room be a focused, pasionate room that loves you and seeks you.
I pray for Tim, Lord, that you would reveal yourself to him. May he rely totally on you for his needs, physically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and metally. Lord, you are his all. You are all he needs. He doesn't need the approval of man and he doesn't need to depend on any person for emotional fulfillment. Lord, satisfy him with yourself. Fill him with your love and approval, your blessings and favor, your grace and power. Help him to be open. I pray that he would develop self-control in all aspects of life. May he mature so greatly this semester that people won't even recognize him, but just stand in awe at the amazing work that you are carrying out in him and will continue to carry out until it is complete.
Encourage Austin, Lord. Austin in a man of you who desperately needs encouragement. After having his third honor coucil case about the same problem (with the result of one being a dismissal from the Honor Academy), he could use a break. I pray that with the remainder of this break you would strengthen him, build him up, refresh and renew him, and give him a open and ready heart for these next eight months. As he sets his mind on you and the things of you, transform him and make him more like you. I pray that he would have an unquenchable passion to be like you, Lord. A burning desire to know you and your intimate, secret thoughts. May he learn abundantly this year - in classes, in the room, in core, even on grounds. I pray that him beoing dismissed last year would continue to turn and bless him, especially for the opportunity to say at the HA for another year.
I thank you so much for Victor, Lord. What a lover of you he is. Bless him in all he does, God. Build him up, raise him up, make him the leader you have called him to be. Speak to him through your Word. Increase his status and stature, his wisdom and knowledge. Work in his heart, Lord. Give him the courage he needs to stad up in front of thousands to speak your words. Give him the boldness to stand for you when no one else does. Strengthen his mind and heart. Let it be focused on you and your will. Reveal your will for his life to him Lord. Bless him and keep him in your hands.
I pray for any January/s that may come into our room next semester. Keep them safe, Lord. Help them to raise their support, and get them here so that your work may begin and contiue in them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home